Celebrate Labor Day with Dickey’s Legit. Texas. BBQ.™
Dallas, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — With summer winding down, there’s no better way to host one last Labor Day backyard barbecue — and avoid cooking and to clean up afterwards – than with the signature menu at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Celebrate Labor Day this year by treating yourself to the best barbecue in the country! With Labor Day being a 3-day weekend, there’s more time (and space) to enjoy Dickey’s Legit. Texas. Barbecue.
Dickey’s Big Yellow Box and Party Pack options are a convenient, self-contained way to serve slow-smoked Texas BBQ to yourself and your loved ones while celebrating the upcoming holidays. Dickey’s award-winning catering offerings are perfect for any size gathering, anytime. Affordable and take-out dining options have the perfect proportions to feed up to 12 people. Big Yellow Box and Party Pack options include:
- Big Yellow Box Classic Sandwich Set ($105) – 12 Classic Sandwiches with meat of your choice, large Caesar salad, large potato salad, pickles, onions and Dickey’s barbecue sauce.
- Original Big Yellow Box Party Pack ($125) – Two pounds of ground brisket, two pounds of pulled pork, large coleslaw, large potato slaw, large BBQ beans, pickles, rolls, relish, and Dickey BBQ sauce.
- Big Yellow Box Texas Brisket Party Pack ($166.50) – Four pounds of beef brisket, choice of three large sides, rolls, relish and Dickey’s barbecue sauce.
- Big Yellow Box Wings and Ribs Party Pack ($120) – 18 ribs and 24 wings with choice of sauce, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, rolls, Dickey’s barbecue sauce and ranch dressing.
- Classic Family Special Pack ($46.50) – One pound brisket, one pound pulled pork, medium potato salad, medium coleslaw, medium baked beans, six buns and choice of sauce.
- Family Package ($55) – Choice of two one-pound portions of meat; choice of three medium sides; six buns and Dickey’s barbecue sauce.
- XL Family Pack ($75) – Choice of three one-pound portions of meat; choice of four medium sides; eight buns and Dickey’s barbecue sauce.
“The perfect end to summer is to spend Labor Day weekend with friends, family and Dickey’s Legit. Texas. Barbecue.™,” said Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Our dining options provide a stress-free way to feed and engage any gathering. Dickey’s takes care of the delicious barbecue, and you can relax with your loved ones. Simply order your box online at Dickeys.com, and you’ll be ready to dive into smoked meats, sides and hickory wood sauces.
To learn more about Dickey’s, follow Dickey’s Barbecue Pit on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Download the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For more on Dickey’s Virtual Concepts, follow: Wing Boss on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok, Birds trailer on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok and Big Deal Burger on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the world’s largest barbecue concept, was founded in 1941 by the Dickey family. Over the past 80 years, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has served millions of guests in 44 legitimate states. Texas. Barbecue.™ At Dickey’s, all of our grilled meats are smoked on-site in a hickory wood pit. Dickey’s proudly believes there is no shortcut to real BBQ and that’s why our name isn’t BBQ. The Dallas-based family barbecue franchise offers eight slow-smoked meats and 12 healthy sides with “No BS (Bad Stuff)” included. Dickey’s Barbecue has 550 locations in the United States and eight other countries.
Dickey’s was named to Newsweek’s List of America’s Favorite Restaurant Chains in 2022 and USA today Readers’ Choice Awards 2021. Dickey’s won first place on Fast casual “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” list, named to Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur and appointed to hospitality technology List of industry heroes. Led by CEO Laura Rea Dickey, who was named one of the nation’s 50 Most Powerful Women in the Restaurant Industry in Nation Restaurant News, has been recognized by Fast casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers List and Honored by Dallas Business Journal. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was also recognized by Fox News, Forbes Magazine, Franchise Times, The Dallas Morning News, The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine and QSR Magazine. Dickey’s Barbecue is part of Dickey’s Restaurant Brands which has more than 700 restaurants nationwide, including the Wing Boss, Trailer Birds, Big Deal Burger and bbqathome.com brands. DRB is led by CEO Roland Dickey Jr. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com.
# # #
Celebrate Dickey’s Labor Day